Fano, Marche, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.833332, 13.016667.
Fano is a small community and a coastal town which can be found in the province of Pescaro and Urbino, which is a part of the region of Marche, eastern Italy. Situated about 6 miles south of the city of Pescaro, Fano is a popular seaside resort and a nice place to visit for those who enjoy exploring the culture and lifestyle of Italian people. The first settlement was established there in the area during the times of Julius Ceasar, and it used to be a small port and a small commercial hub. Fano is famous for its beautiful churches and cathedrals like Fano Cathedral or San Pietro in Valle cathedral. In the downtown area it is possible to see plenty of other interesting buildings and the remains of historical buildings of the old times.
Map of Fano, Marche, Italy
Fano, Marche, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fano, Marche, Italy is 43.833332, and the longitude is 13.016667. Fano, Marche, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 49' 59.9952'' N and 13° 1' 0.0012'' E.
Fano, Marche, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 49' 59.9952'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 1' 0.0012'' E|
Coordinates of Fano, Marche, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saturnia, Toscana, Italy (42.666389, 11.504167)
- Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy (45.905403, 13.309978)
- Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy (45.492500, 10.608333)
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)