Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.055851, 17.992615.
Gallipoli is a coastal beautiful historic town situated in the Province of Lecce, in southern Italy, about 30 miles south of the province capital city. There are many beaches and small hotels in the town, which attract a good number of tourists in spring-autumn season. Gallipoli is a historic port connected with the town area by railroads. The downtown area is situated on a small island, where such landmarks as Emanuele Barba Museum, Gallipoli castle, and other tourist attractions can be found.
Map of Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy
Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy is 40.055851, and the longitude is 17.992615. Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 3' 21.0636'' N and 17° 59' 33.4140'' E.
Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 3' 21.0636'' N|
|DMS Long||17° 59' 33.4140'' E|
Coordinates of Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy (44.278103, 11.001818)
- Monsummano Terme, PT, Tuscany, Italy (43.869221, 10.814644)
- Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy (45.734955, 7.313076)
- Campli, Teramo, Italy (42.727390, 13.687789)
- Sciacca, Agrigento, Italy (37.506664, 13.089184)
- Faeto, Province of Foggia, Italy (41.323399, 15.162688)
- Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.786568, 12.673591)
- Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy (40.055851, 17.992615)
- Caltabellotta, Sicily, Italy (37.575748, 13.218615)
- Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy (40.615334, 14.551433)