Glasgow, Scotland, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.860916, -4.251433.
Undoubtedly one of the most beautiful cities in the UK, Glasgow is the largest and the main city of Scotland which is in the northern part of the country. Comparing to the other large cities and tourist spots in the country, Glasgow is a relatively young city established in the Middle Ages as a small town on the river Clyde. Today it is an industrial spot and one of the largest ports in the UK. The population of Glasgow used to be much larges, even exceeding 1 million people in the middle of the 20th century, however later on the residents relocated to the city's neighborhoods. Today, the population of Glasgow is estimated to be about 625,000 people. The city is one of the most popular tourist spot, with a large number of attractions starting from the cathedrals and palaces and ending up with bars and modern shopping facilities.
Where is Glasgow, Scotland, the UK on Map?
Road map of Glasgow, Scotland, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Glasgow, Scotland, the UK
Glasgow, Scotland, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Glasgow, Scotland, the UK is 55.860916, and the longitude is -4.251433. Glasgow, Scotland, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 51' 39.2976'' N and 4° 15' 5.1588'' W.
Glasgow, Scotland, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 51' 39.2976'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 15' 5.1588'' W|
Coordinates of Glasgow, Scotland, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)