Harrow, Middlesex, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.583015, -0.337820.
Harrow is a large town with about 34,000 people located in Middlesex, in the neighborhood of London. The town is a home for a large campus of the University of Westminster, with a few thousands of students studying and living there. It is an important center of arts, with the first gallery opened in the neighborhood of London. It is also an important transportation center, with a large railway station and a few main roads crossing in the town.
Map of Harrow, Middlesex, UK
Harrow, Middlesex, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Harrow, Middlesex, UK is 51.583015, and the longitude is -0.337820. Harrow, Middlesex, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 34' 58.8540'' N and 0° 20' 16.1520'' W.
Harrow, Middlesex, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 34' 58.8540'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 20' 16.1520'' W|
Coordinates of Harrow, Middlesex, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)