Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.801277, -1.548567.
Leeds is a city in West Yorkshire, UK. Its population is about 500,000 people. It is famous as a commercial and financial center of the country, with plenty of enterprises and companies. Leeds is a historic city known for its amazing old architecture and plenty of cultural events.
Map of Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK is 53.801277, and the longitude is -1.548567. Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 48' 4.5972'' N and 1° 32' 54.8412'' W.
Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK elevation is 53 meters height, that is equal to 174 feet.
Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 48' 4.5972'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 32' 54.8412'' W|
|Elevation (m)||53 m|
|Elevation (f)||174 feet|
Coordinates of Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)
- Gravesend, Kent, UK (51.441883, 0.370759)