Liverpool, Merseyside, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.400002, -2.983333.
Liverpool is one of the largest cities in the United Kingdom, situated in the region known as Merseyside which is in North West England. The city is old and was established in the early 13th century. Though it is known primarily as the motherland of "The Beatles", it is an industrial and cultural spot, with a long interesting history and plenty of wonderful places to see. There are numerous galleries and shopping center in Liverpool which makes it a good destination for shoppers. The city is also a large port famous for excellent fishing facilities. Liverpool is known for its monuments, cultural venues, a large number of festivals, concerts, and other annual events. And, of course, it is a home to a great soccer team FC Liverpool.
Where is Liverpool, Merseyside, the UK on Map?
Road map of Liverpool, Merseyside, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Liverpool, Merseyside, the UK
Liverpool, Merseyside, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Liverpool, Merseyside, the UK is 53.400002, and the longitude is -2.983333. Liverpool, Merseyside, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 24' 0.0072'' N and 2° 58' 59.9988'' W.
Liverpool, Merseyside, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 24' 0.0072'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 58' 59.9988'' W|
Coordinates of Liverpool, Merseyside, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)