Lonigo, VI, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.388275, 11.387862.
Lonigo is a town in northern Italy, in the province of Vicenza. The population of Lonigo is close to 16,000 people. The town is a small market town, famous with the local historic site, Santuario Santa Maria dei Miracoli, built in the 16th century.
Where is Lonigo, VI, Italy on Map?
Road map of Lonigo, VI, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lonigo, VI, Italy
Lonigo, VI, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lonigo, VI, Italy is 45.388275, and the longitude is 11.387862. Lonigo, VI, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 23' 17.7900'' N and 11° 23' 16.3032'' E.
Lonigo, VI, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 23' 17.7900'' N|
|DMS Long||11° 23' 16.3032'' E|
Coordinates of Lonigo, VI, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saturnia, Toscana, Italy (42.666389, 11.504167)
- Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy (45.905403, 13.309978)
- Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy (45.492500, 10.608333)
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)