Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.752022, -1.257677.
Oxford is a large city and the main city of Oxfordshire, famous with its oldest university in the UK and a great deal of other historic attractions, large publishing agencies and a large car producing facility, scientific research establishments, etc. The city has interesting local beer brands and very high quality dairy products. Oxford is a tourist spot, especially for those who are looking for great shopping opportunities.
Map of Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK
Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK is 51.752022, and the longitude is -1.257677. Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 45' 7.2792'' N and 1° 15' 27.6372'' W.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 45' 7.2792'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 15' 27.6372'' W|
Coordinates of Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)