Croydon, Greater London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.376495, -0.100594.
Croydon is a town in Greater London, UK. It is a historic town which now is one of the most beautiful suburbs of the capital of the UK. It is famous with its architecture and very interesting cultural life.
Where is Croydon, Greater London, UK on Map?
Road map of Croydon, Greater London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Croydon, Greater London, UK
Croydon, Greater London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Croydon, Greater London, UK is 51.376495, and the longitude is -0.100594. Croydon, Greater London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 22' 35.3820'' N and 0° 6' 2.1384'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 22' 35.3820'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 6' 2.1384'' W|
Coordinates of Croydon, Greater London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)