Croydon, Greater London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.376495, -0.100594.
Croydon is a town in Greater London, UK. It is a historic town which now is one of the most beautiful suburbs of the capital of the UK. It is famous with its architecture and very interesting cultural life.
Map of Croydon, Greater London, UK
Croydon, Greater London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Croydon, Greater London, UK is 51.376495, and the longitude is -0.100594. Croydon, Greater London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 22' 35.3820'' N and 0° 6' 2.1384'' W.
Croydon, Greater London, UK elevation is 61 meters height, that is equal to 200 feet.
Croydon, Greater London, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 22' 35.3820'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 6' 2.1384'' W|
|Elevation (m)||61 m|
|Elevation (f)||200 feet|
Coordinates of Croydon, Greater London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)