Lurgan, Armagh, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.468441, -6.333961.
Lurgan is a small town in Armagh county, with the population about 23,000 people. Construction if the town was thoroughly planned, that is why all the streets of the town are very straight and geometrically correct. Lurgan is a center of textile industry and a town with wonderful historic architecture.
Map of Lurgan, Armagh, UK
Lurgan, Armagh, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lurgan, Armagh, UK is 54.468441, and the longitude is -6.333961. Lurgan, Armagh, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 28' 6.3876'' N and 6° 20' 2.2596'' W.
Lurgan, Armagh, UK elevation is 39 meters height, that is equal to 128 feet.
Lurgan, Armagh, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 28' 6.3876'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 20' 2.2596'' W|
|Elevation (m)||39 m|
|Elevation (f)||128 feet|
Coordinates of Lurgan, Armagh, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)
- Lurgan, Craigavon, UK (54.463528, -6.334551)
- Scone, Perth, UK (56.419434, -3.401932)