Wolverhampton, West Midlands, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.591370, -2.110748.
A large city and a borough Wolverhampton, West Midlands, has the population exceeding 250,000 people. It is a part of a very large metropolitan area in central United Kingdom, the West Midlands Urban Area, which is the second largest in the country after the Great London. The city is famous with its very rich culture, a great number of museums, monuments, galleries, and other cultural places of interest. Music is also among the dominating local interests, and a great deal of famous British bands come from Wolverhampton.
Map of Wolverhampton, West Midlands, UK
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wolverhampton, West Midlands, UK is 52.591370, and the longitude is -2.110748. Wolverhampton, West Midlands, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 35' 28.9320'' N and 2° 6' 38.6928'' W.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 35' 28.9320'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 6' 38.6928'' W|
Coordinates of Wolverhampton, West Midlands, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)